Friday, October 2, 2009

My philosophy??

A lot of people have been asking me, “Minna, what is your philosophy?” and I always have to think about it. I have to think about what it is because it is something I put in practice every day; it’s ingrained in me so I can’t nail it down to a phrase. I thought long and hard about it, after I nailed it down to a simple phrase that can be simply articulate to others I was still very embarrassed to tell every one about it because it is quite simple and silly.

My philosophy is the “spaghetti” philosophy which is simply throwing it (IT is any thing – from business ideas, fun activities to trying out new restaurant) against the wall and see what sticks. That’s all! I am quite a simple girl. It is a wonderful time to be alive, there are more opportunities than ever for determined people to achieve more of their goals than any time in the past.

I truly believe there are no limits to what I can accomplish except the limits I put on myself. Success to me is as much about learning from failure as it is about achieving your goals.

So get out there, try things out and see what sticks.

 

Posted via email from minna's posterous