Monday, November 29, 2010

The Order Of Importance

Today I was in a super gloomy mood. The reason is I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday because of his ex-girlfriend.

To take my mind off things, I went to Wink Beauty Lounge to attend Wink Beauty Lounge Friends and Family Night. Everything was so cute!!! The main colors at the shop are white and pink. Displayed were various cosmetics and jewellery! There was also finger food going around: bite-sized hamburgers, cupcakes and more! It was too pretty to eat but of course I ate it! Yummy!

Wink Beauty Lounge also gave out complimentary make-up, nail art decorations, and hair styling services. One of the hair stylist made my hair gorgeous and curly. Since Wink specializes in eyelashes, they were also applying false lashes on everyone!  Of course I had to try it. After the hair and eyelashes, I felt like an actress or a princess so dolled up!

At the end of the night, I left with bronze eye shadow and some blush. I can’t wait to use them tomorrow! The staff was very kind and energetic. Their attitude cheered me up, I almost forgot about the boyfriend!

Today I realized two important things-At first, I should not to rely on a boyfriend especially accommodation. The second, the object I’m most interested in is not boyfriend but myself!!

Posted via email from minna's posterous